What happens if you need to make a claim?
If you need to make a claim, we are here to help. Our claims team is on hand to provide advice and assistance when it’s needed most. We pride ourselves on the claims service that we offer through our national network of partners and repairers and will aim to make the process as easy and seamless as possible.
If an event occurs that is likely to result in a claim under your policy, please download and complete the claim form.
This checklist will help you provide us with everything we need to assess the claim quickly.
First you should:
- do what you can to prevent any further loss, damage, cost or liability
- tell the police if the incident involves theft, attempted theft, fire or malicious damage and note the reference or event number
- take photos of the damage and retain all damaged parts
For Motorcycle Claims:
You must never, without our consent:
- admit guilt, fault or liability (except where required by law)
- offer or negotiate to pay a claim
- authorise or approve any repairs or arrange replacements (other than emergency repairs necessary to minimise or prevent further loss or damage)
- dispose of any damaged property
What happens next:
Our claims team will advise you on how to expedite your claim. We will usually need the following (this may change depending on the incident):
- Completion of our claim form
- A quotation to repair the damage, or to replace any goods stolen or uneconomical to repair
- In addition, for theft or malicious damage claims, proof of ownership for the items claimed, plus details of the police event number and report
- For any claims made against you by other people (legal liability claims) please attach details of all demands received
- Please remember that you must never admit guilt, fault or liability
Your assistance with the above will help us help you with processing your claim.
For full details of claims responsibilities and our commitments to you, please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement.